the blossoms were about to disappear...

I couldn't shoot just one baby in my new pram.  I needed a least two.  And since this gorgeous couple is getting married in August and I happen to be their photographer, I voluntold them that the blossoms were going to disappear and I needed them RIGHT NOW.


Sadly, one of the siblings is missing from these photos.


A family emergency prevented Big Brother W from participating, so we made do with the sisters.


Which really, was kind of perfect...  Sisters are so awesome.




We will make sure we do a stunning family photo (or 12) when W is available, but really, aside of a baby in the blossoms in the buggy, what I needed were some pics of the pending Mr & Mrs before their nuptials in August.  Mission accomplished!


Wedding season is upon us, and I for one could not be happier!!!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.