such a slacker, I know!

It has been a busy busy autumn, I assure you, and my sincerest apologies for the lack of blogging - so much to do, so little time.  I'm going to do some catching up, starting with this adorable couple:


Really, this kind of cute is just wrong.  No?


The long-awaited arrival of #2 was (obviously) much-anticipated.


I'm always secretly (but not so secretly) envious of Mommas who look sexy and happy during pregnancy, mostly because I was so grumpy and cranky.  This Momma has it down pat.


Despite waiting until the last. possible. second. for maternity pictures, the sweet, squishy-cheeked Miss T waited just long enough to arrive, in all her cute glory.


I am always floored by the perfection of miniatures.  I have a particular fetish for toenails and ears.  Seriously, how is it possible for baby toenails and baby ears to be so freaking small and perfect?  It boggles the mind.  I know you think I am crazy, but check it ou the next time the opportunity presents itself.  You will be amazed, I assure you.


Smitten much?


A huge congrats to this loving little family...


And an extra-huge congrats to this uber-proud little lady, who proudly took her place as the official Big Sister without freaking out too much over how much poop one small human being could produce.


Congratulations to all of you, and thank you to the family for letting me sniff, cuddle, and maul the baby without calling the police to have me apprehended.   I am SO happy for you guys and look forward to seeing how the newest addition changes the dynamics of your adorable little family.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.