beautiful love

Not everyone can say they have known someone from birth, but I was literally in the room when the beautiful young lady in these pics was born.


Miss C has always held a special place in my heart, because her Mom is like a sister from another mister to me.


And so it goes without say that if she was dating a jerk I'd have something to say.  But I only have good things to say about the handsome young man in these photos.


He is sweet, charming, kind, playful, and patient.


He treats Miss C like a lady, an equal, and a friend.


He makes her smile and laugh, while putting up with all her goofiness.


Miss C, you ave grown into a fine young lady and you've managed to find yourself a fine young man.


You guys make me smile.  That is all.


Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.