live... laugh... love...

Surrounded by a very intimate circle, this vibrant wedding contained all the ingredients of a perfect day. 


In fact, this little wedding reminded me of my own little wedding.  There was nothing lavish or fancy about it - it was simply a sweet spot in a lovely day filled with life, laughter, and love.



While I am a huge fan of huge waddings, too, being surrounded by family and a very intimate circle of friends is a surefire way to guarantee the day comes off without a hitch besides the one between hubby and wifey...



Then sometimes, people are standing there taking selfies and pictures of each other and even though I the lowly photographer offer, the bride goes ahead and shows me up...


Throw in some cute kids...


And voila.  Perfect day.  Now, before looking at the rest of these pictures, I'm going to set the mood for you by getting a song stuck in your head.  Hit play, then go ahead and scroll down through the rest of the pics.

















Don't you just want to go hug someone who fills your life with laughter and love right now?  I know I do.   M&J, thanks for asking me to be a part of your day.  May the rest of your days as Mr & Mrs be a reminder of this joyous day.

~~~warm fuzzies all around~~~

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.