love, cuddles, hats, sweetness, more love, mannies, love

I met Miss C's Mom just a few days after my firstborn son arrived and we became fast friends.  And I met Miss C mere seconds after she was born.  I've since adopted pretty much the entire family and think of them all as my sisters from other misters, other mothers, long lost cousins twice removed, and that sort of thing.  So when Miss C said she wanted some pics with Mr B I was delighted to have an excuse for a loooong-overdue visit, even though her beautiful Momma is getting married this fall and I'll get to hang out with them then.  This is what happened:










Making the day end on an EXTRA-awesome note, I got to see my beloved and beautiful K, who holds a very very EXTRA special place in my heart.  Kisses, hugs, love to the whole nutty bunch of y'all!!!


Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.