whoop whoop!!!

Picture, if you will, me, skipping, as it were, gleefully chanting, "Look who's getting married, look who's getting married, look who's getting married!" and you *might* begin to understand how excited I am for this engagement.

You might think it's because the bride to be is AWESOME for asking to shoot at glow-bowling for her session...

Which is partially true but...


We also went to the club where they met and I got to hear about his great pick-up line: "What are those tattoos?" which was also awesome but you'd still only be partially right...


No, the reason I am SOOOOOOO excited about this engagement is because...


I've known J for many years now and have seen her go through some tremendous and sometimes heart-wrenching life changes, and this handsome man came along, swept this gorgeous lady off her feet and made her smile brighter than I've ever known.


This man stole the heart of my favourite part-time model, loves her and her kids to death, gave her a beautiful new baby girl, and pampers her like the lady she is.  He is humble, generous, funny, and cleans up pretty good, to boot.


Folks, this is what Live. Laugh. Love. really looks like.  Ain't it beautiful?  (Close your eyes and you will hear "Can you feel the love tonight" in your mind lol)


J, I think you know how happy I am for you - no one deserves to be deliriously happy more than you.  M, welcome to the pack and a huge thank you for being made entirely (or at least mostly) of awesome.


Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.