it's a...

You might remember these two boys, who were hoping for a little estrogen injection in the house.


Well, the bad news is, they didn't get their wish for no new boys in the house... 



The good news is, they seem to have adjusted well to adding beautiful Mr. R to the mix.


Really, he's delicious.  Like, I was speechless how perfect he is. The beautiful little lips, his sweet cheeks, his perfect little toes!


Mom & Dad seem...


..at least as smitten as the big brothers.


And it's plain to see why.  Congratulations on the arrival of Mr. R.  Thanks you for letting me snuggle, smoosh, palpate, sniff (oh yes I did) and pose him for my own selfish pleasure.  


Really.   Seriously.  Look at these and tell me you are not jealous he wasn't in YOUR space for a little while:)





As we advance in our years, I don't think any of us wants to admit how long we've been at this picture taking thing for someone's family, because it makes us look and feel old... but I have to say that I am so grateful to have met the C family, to be a part of their family's history, and to be the lady these amazing, funny, sweet boys look forward to at least once a year.

My hope right now is that Mr. R. learns to tolerate me as well as his big brothers.


So muchLOVE to you all, C family - it is an honour and a pleasure.  And I'm not going to lie - I am REALLY excited for what the 3-brother version of this looks like about 5 years from now:



Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.