Catching up with Hope...

When I relaunched back in April I ran a marathon - 30 families in one day - but never blogged them!  I'm going to share just a few of my faves, though, otherwise you'd be here for months getting to the bottom of this post...

Back in my dayhoming days, I had some pretty awesome kids that I hung out with every day.  These two are so grown up and are turning into handsome young men but...




They are as goofy as ever.


This was a special session for this family, as they had to say goodbye to their precious puppy just a few days later.  Have I ever mentioned that my hatred for cancer extends to animals, too?  Because it does.


We had some fun, too :)




I love these boys.  That is all.



My dear friend and fellow photographer, and one of the fiercest Mommas I have the pleasure of knowing.  Love you guys!!!




This little family is one of the sweetest, silliest, goofiest, most fun families I get to hang out with.  The kids always act like they are scared of me for the first 5 minutes and then we're good to go.


Don't you just want to eat them?!?!?


I think this might have been me picking my nose or something... Poor Momma T...


This lovely young lady used to babysit my sons.  Now she's got 3 babies of her own!





Seeing this gorgeous family again after a couple of years was such a treat - I can't get over how much they are growing!!!


One of my other dayhomin' days families stopped by as well, looking as grown up as can be.  Time flies SOOOOO fast - at the risk of embarrassing these two, I remember changing their bums lol!!!



These two kids look this adorable and picture-perfect in real life, pretty much all the time.  These beautiful babes belong to a gorgeous lady who I've known since (I won't admit how many years ago lol) and her sweet hubby who shares a name with mine!




Going the opposite direction, I used to babysit these kids' Mom!  Talk about feeling old!!!  They are equal parts adorable and monkeyhead, just like their Mom. ;)



One of my favourite pictures ever of my gentle friend and colleague.


She brought her sister along for some genuine Hope Walls pictureLOVE torture...


These kids are from one of the first families I ever established a long-term history with.  I've shot these boys from when they were wee babies up until now, and have become great friends with their Mom, who I hold very dear to my heart.  Love you Miss D.




My favourite part-time model and her sprogs... 


...and her handsome new man...


These boys belong to a lady I picked up on the internet.  We met in a Mom's chat room and hit it off immediately.  Her children are a perfect reflection of her personality...



...and this is why we get along so well lol...


Oh, I could go on for days talking about this little family.  They mean so much to me.  Dad has been a cherished friend for almost 2 decades, and when he brought his "just my friend" female co-worker over one day, we all knew they should get married a good 2 years before they finally figured it out.  Now they are 3!!!



Ahhhh, these boys - every session is an adventure!!!  So much fun, laughter, and joy in this bunch - looking forward to seeing them for a full session in just a few more days!!!




Don't let this little girl fool you with her sweetness - she is a rip-snortin' hilarious goofball just like her brother!  Mom and Dad, you have your hands full with these two - silly, good-looking, and dangerously smart...




I've been taking pictures of this stunning family since the eldest was just a couple of months old.  The family has grown and Mom & Dad wanted some extra-special pics of the newest addition, who I hadn't met until he was practically in college, as you can see...




My jaw-droppingly gorgeous bride-to-be stopped in with her lovely daughter and impish son for a few quick snaps.  I can hardly wait for December!!!




My cousins on my Dad's side are as busy as I am, so we seldom see each other much anymore.  It was super awesome to see Miss S and her littlest stinky head kids (big stinky head kid was otherwise engaged that day.)  We really need to make a point of seeing each other more than once every other year!!!





The eyes on these two are soooooo amazing!  I can hardly believe that all my Mom's circle's oldest babies are in grade one or two already!  Love these little guys, and their sweet Momma, too!





After being spoiled with 3 visits in just a couple of months, we are at a stand-off again.  Perhaps some trick-or-beering is in order?  My husband and I spend a week in the Dominican with this couple and they have welcomed us into their family with open hearts and open arms.  So glad to have been adopted by them!




GUN SHOW!!!!



This couple got married last winter and just recently welcomed baby N - watch in a few days for pics of their super-cute and totally edible baby boy!!!





Little Mr. D here is definitely a thief - he will steal your heart with his million smiles when you're not paying attention!  I took some fall family pics just the other day and from barely holding his head up he's now taking his first wobbly steps.




So this little man with the monkey got shafted for this session - I dropped him on his head (sort of.)  Well, OK, he moves SUPER fast and bonked his noggin' trying to play hard to get with me.


Luckily he was smiling by the end.  Hopefully he's forgotten by the time I see him next week or he's just going to run screaming from the scary camera lady lol


Another blast from my past... I went to high school with these guys' Dad.  I wish I wouldn't have been so awkward back then - I had such a big crush on him (well... his 80's hair, actually) that I could barely speak to him.  Years later, I have an even bigger crush on his wife's and daughter's hair.  Together, they have two of the smartest, funniest kids I've ever met.



Something tells me this family spends time cuddled up like this regularly...


And this family, too.  Funny thing about these guys - they are practically family now! My BFF is dating Dad's brother!!!


Just as I welcome them to my extended family, the girls want out.  Figures.


And last, but certainly not least, my little ham, G.  I did maternity and newborn pics for these guys already, but I couldn't help sharing a couple from their mini.  If G ever goes missing after one of our sessions, I did not steal him and I don't know you... lol.  Congrats on your new addition, guys!  



(Come on, like you wouldn't want to hang out with this little flirt, too...)


That's all for tonight!  More to come soon!!!!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.