a little (long overdue) pictureLOVE


Just so y'all don't think I'm dead and that I don't shoot anymore, I thought I'd offer a bit of a whirlwind update.  It's really been amazing taking time off to hone my skills, heal my heart, and pursue other ventures but I miss shooting SO very much.  I'm feeling refreshed, revitalized, and renewed.  I'm excited to share these images with you, and even more excited to share the news that I'll be taking clients again starting April 14th, 2012.  I invite you to watch in the next few weeks to see what I have in store... 

In no particular order, this is what things have looked like since about July of last year when I hung up my camera.  (In case you don't notice, I didn't do really good at hanging my camera up...)    

My best friend in the whole entire wide world got married.




At an obscene hour of the (frosty!) morning, I met this family in the river valley for a very last minute (as in, the next day) so they didn't have to miss their dance recitals or the last of the autumn colours...



My adopted Dutch kid singlehandedly managed to expand my family in just over a year by finding some inlaws-to-be for his collection of Canadian relatives...




I almost peed when I got the image above off my camera, and definitely peed a little with this killer ring shot...)


My gorgeous Mexico bride and her sweet hubby got ready to welcome a sister for their super-handsome son who already owns a pretty big piece of real estate in my heart...



(is this not the most gorgeous Momma to be?)


I hung out in the snowbank with this adorable couple...




I *finally* got to meet this baby after waiting gosh - months and months...


(I think I scared him...) 


Then THIS gorgeous young lady arrived, and, judging by the updates her Mommy puts on Facebook, is growing in tot he smiliest, cutest little peanut ever!



I got an emergency call for some long-overdue "newborn" pictures of this dynamic little lady, who has one of the best names EVER.  And not because my daughter shares it or anything.




Oh, remember a little bit back I was bragging about that gorgeous pregnant Mommma with her sweet husband and adorable son?  Hiding in that belly was Miss B!




This family has been a part of my photography family for what seems like years and years.  They hold a very special place in my heart.



The picture below is particularly funny - this little munchkin had NO idea what to do with an old-fashioned phone...



G is my little protégée...


and his new baby sister B again!  She is an absolute Dolly!!!


I thought "eight years ago" was the wrong answer for how long ago this couple had their pictures taken.






I got to visit two of my favourite boys (and their parents) in Toronto...





I took a lighting workshop with Monty at Lightrein...


Z has enough character for 6 of him.



I was the birthday surprise for this session <3









Epicness at its finest with these two BFFs


(really, we started off playing badminton under the high level bridge and ended up dancing in a parking lot... and somewhere in the middle we got gelato and watched a guy in a jailbird suit jog down Whyte Ave... honestly!!!)


Beautiful Miss B made an entrance...


I got to visit with some friends of friends...


G-Man came to the park with me (he's going to be a big brother in 2012!)


One of my oldest and dearest families hung out with me downtown...




L did a little sitting and mosquito dodging...


(and sat around in a puppy hoodie looking adorable)


I got to shoot the newest addition to the D family <3


(I could eat these kids...)




Hung out with some amazing, beautiful, and very funny relatives of the D family, too...




I'll post some of my personal pictures in the next few days - a trip to New York, my crazy amazing children, the Studio, and more...  see you all soon!

muchLOVE,

Hope

Comments

Billie-Jean said…
They are all great photos, as usual!
Looking at the family shots has made me realize that it has been YEARS since we have got some taken. I think I am going to have to find the time to get that done!
miranda said…
hope...your work is awesome, as are you...I love how candid they are - absolutely love the last image of the two girls (embracing the blur...haha)
Unknown said…
nice pics

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.