ILOVE: fresh contact lenses

Dear Jazzy Bear,

I think you'd appreciate how truth is always stranger than fiction.  I used to change my contact lenses on Mondays - every two weeks, without fail, wear 'em if you got 'em.  I also used to make major announcements on Monday.  I have only cried hard enough to pop the contacts right out of my eyes on the wrong day of the week 3 times - once I won't talk about, once was when my Daddy died, and once was when your Mom called me to tell me about your car crash.  I can take a hint.  From now on, Thursday it is.  So, next week, when it's time to pop the old ones out, I'll put in my new eyeballs and think of you fondly.

I still had and have so many wishes for you.  I hope they are all true now.  <3  Let your Mom know I love her - make her a double complete rainbow soon, would ya?

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.