babyLOVE: so delicious... so very delicious...

Mr. K is just plain edible. Everything about him is edible.  I fell instantly in love with Mom & Dad (who golfed pumpkins on our first photography date what seems like about a bazillion years ago) and then their entire family when we travelled to the Dominican (which also seems like about a bazillion years ago) so it wasn't a stretch to know I'd fall instantly in love with your baby.  Although I must say, I'm still disappointed you didn't name him Luke since he was born on may the 4th, but I guess "Pegasus" will be OK instead.
















~snicker snicker~
...poor tormented furbabies...

Comments

soumya said…
OMG! Sooooooooooo cute awesome! pls come to my blog but compared to yours its nothing. im a beginer .looking forward to more posts
Laura Jane said…
This is some serious cuteness! <3

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.