iLOVE: all things vintage!!!

In light of current events in my personal life, it was a blessing to have such a busy weekend behind me.  I have three beautiful pregnant Momma's to post teasers for, coming up soon, in addition to the amazing images made at Amber Lee's Retro Cafe.


A HUGE thank you to Amber for the expertise, creativity, and knowledge she shared, to the great photogs and lovely assistant, and of course to our 3 incredible pin-up girls who were game for everything from Betty Page style bondage to rollerskating to selling pies and typing saucy letters.  Here are a few of my faves from the day!!!
















Comments

laurieg said…
I LOVE THESE HOPE!
Erin Boake said…
Love them! What a fun day!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.