oneLOVE: M&BCo

There's a wedding we shot what feels like forever ago.  Apart from being overwhelmed, I have no excuse for posting images from this amazing country wedding, complete with haybales, horses & buggy, so late.  Just hate on me - I can handle it.



M & B got married literally the day before our Little Blue Ass Trip.  While I was thrilled to photograph the wedding, it was a completely insane thing to do.  The added unforeseen issue was leaving my Dutch kids behind - if there would have been a way for me to pack them in our suitcases and bring them along, they would have made our party of 6 a party of 8.



M & BCo were both playful and gentle, and along with their hilarious crew kept us alternating between being in stitches and tears.



Nevertheless, I could not have asked for a more joyful, beautiful, loving way to kick off my summer vacation.  M. is an amazing young lady - kind, sweet, loyal, talented, and completely adorable.  Her fiance BCo is a perfect match for her - he's definitely the yin to her yang.  Both as individuals and together they are from that rare breed of people who are genuinely generous, kind, loving, and down-to-earth.



Thank you so much for letting me and my incredibly beautiful and dedicated colleague Helena of Apple Fresh come out and share your day.  Now, are you going to pick pictures for your prints or is this going to be a carry-over to 2011 for me?  muchLOVE to you both!!!  MUAH!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.