newLOVE: Mr C. 9 months and counting

With the cold weather inevitably comes indoor sessions, which are constantly a challenge to be creative and unique. Part of the reason I own 9 bazillion props.  I seriously get stressed out about re-using props, which is silly, I know.  But I do.


What usually ends up happening, though...


...is that the kids start playing with the stuff I bring...


...enjoy being the centre of attraction...


...dazzle me with megawatt charm...


...and make my props look so unimportant...


...I wonder what I was stressing about in the first place.


<3 these boys.  Thanks Momma for making me two such deliciously adorable pumpkinheads to photograph :)

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.