bellyLOVE: made with love

So, I always know it's going to be a good session when it starts off with, "...and here's a pair of shoes I've already bought for the baby..."



(where were these cute booties when *my* kids were teeny?!)


I digress... 

This is Momma A.  She is gorgeous, no?


And here is Papa B, who is handsome all by himself, but looks 10x more handsome when his eyes well up with adoration for his beautiful wife.


Obviously they are keeping the baby's gender a surprise...


But what I found most compelling about this session was how at ease A&B are around each other.  They have that unspoken, indescribable chemistry that makes you feel kind of off and on kilter at the same time...


They get a sparkle in their eye every time they look at one another, the kind that speaks not only of excitement and anticipation, but of a very deep mutual respect and love.



This session was one of the most intimate sessions I've had - I almost felt like a voyeur when they were locked onto each other...


...instead of looking into the camera...


The recipe card says, "Ingredients: LOVE."


I say, this is one lucky baby.  Looking SO forward to meeting your beloved in a few weeks - thank you for letting me come into your sphere :)

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.