togetherLOVE: mash-up!

As a Mom who had kids from different dads and a beautiful bonus daughter from when I remarried, I am personally a big fan of families when they blend, and blend well :)  When I first met this exuberant Mommy, it was just her and her handsome son, so you can imagine my excitement when she asked if I could do a session with her (boyfriend) ~snicker snicker~ and their three altogether offspring.

Apparently these two high school sweethearts have rekindled their relationship I won't say how many years later; let's leave it at... I've seen their "hair" pictures and now that my therapy from that exposure is over, I am happy to say, they are a match made in heaven.


Thanks for letting me send your kids in the mud and up trees in mosquito-infested backwoods trails for a few pictures, Mama!  I'm so happy for you all :)

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.