togetherLOVE: a family tradition

It's been a few years since I started taking family portraits for this ridiculously photogenic and genuinely funny family, and it's always a treat.  They are always laughing and smiling, and my favourite part about Mom & Dad is that they are totally OK with letting their girls just be themselves instead of trying to force them to sit still and be Stepford kids.  There's no bribing or threatening, no sighs of frustration, no embarrassed, "I'm sorry about my kids..."  The reason I love this so much is because the pictures are so playful and colourful and authentic.  I can't help but smile looking at them :)

So, the tradition here is that I show up at some indecent hour of the morning with my camera, and after about an hour and a half of mayhem we somehow manage to get about a half a million pictures of the whole family being completely normal, completely in love and lovable, and completely beautiful.  Thanks for taking me to the park, guys!!!


Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.