oneLOVE: more fun than a carnival!

I did engagement photos for A & L it seems like an eternity ago, but their wedding fell right between this year's Relay for Life and North Country Fair, so I didn't get a chance to blog it properly, which I plan to rectify right about now.

L is one of my favourite little mens' aunty.  I've known her adorable nephews for longer than her and her fiance, and when she asked me to photograph their wedding it was an honour.  I co-shot the wedding with the lovely and talented Helena of Apple Fresh and had an extra-special third shooter who came along specifically to run the Photobooth.  It was a beautiful day, dripping with laughter and love, and is definitely one of the most fun-filled and emotional weddings I've ever shot.  Thank you A & L for having us out!





(Since we shot the formals before the ceremony but still wanted to have the fun of the groom seeing the bride for the first time, we had A stand facing away while L came out of the car and walked up the road. I think his grin when he turned around and saw his beautiful bride said it all - it was awesome :) haha!)






The Photobooth operator and I went scouting for a spot for the formals the very night before the wedding.  It was VERY last minute because we had had SO much rain everything was a swamp.  It took a while to find some high ground that wouldn't leave the wedding party soaked and muddy, and while we were out and about, we came across a carnival that we didn't know was going to be on. I suggested we go there for the B&G alone portion of the formals and L was SO excited!  They were hilarious, and managed to rack up quite a haul, including some cotton candy and a full bouquet of velour flowers to throw instead of one of the bridesmaid's.






The couple hasn't yet seen any of the images from the Photobooth... here's a sneak peek, L&A!!!


Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.