myLOVE: better late than never!



I was glad all my prairie crocuses had bloomed before that last snow fall, and I was enjoying their big fluffy pom pom heads when what should appear but a late bloomer?



Also, I did dry my pumpkins on the porch again, but didn't get around to shooting them until yesterday.  I may be the only person on the planet who appreciates the beauty of enjoying last Halloween's pumpkins the following spring.  The neighbour, however, just thinks I am nuts.  (She may be right.)



And you may remember this snowy butterfly from May the 4th; while I'm not naive enough to believe that spring has entirely sprung, today's butterfly picture sure says spring is on its way, if it hasn't already arrived.  Have a beautiful Tuesday, everyone!

Comments

Your crocuses are gorgeous!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.