whole-lotta-LOVE: workshop gone WILD!!!

After spending the first half of the day blabbing away about how to pose people and why it's OK to tell a lady she has a hair growing on her chinny chin, I got to spend my afternoon SHOOTING!  YAY!!!  OK, OK - I know shooting only one day a month is self-imposed, but I MISS it, and had an amazing fun day today.  Our make-up application on our 3 gorgeous female individual models was generously provided by Chantal Berube - please email me at h dot walls at shaw dot ca if you have an upcoming wedding, photography shoot, or special event if you'd like to be put in touch with her!

Here are just a couple of the images from the portraiture workshop, which drew in 6 families and 4 individual models who were game for just about whatever we threw at them.  I tried to get a picture of everyone, but didn't succeed, so here's what I *did* manage to get (and I promise, no boys were actually hurt during the taking of these pictures - it was totally a staged punch lol):



This is one of my favourite models ever, by the way.  J is always up for a session, whether that means getting dressed in really nasty spandex and lace gloves, jumping into a cold icky lake in a wedding dress, or helping out with hair.  I love J.  Thanks for coming out today and lending us your mad hairdoing skillz and your beautiful little family!!!

Comments

You rock my socks off. You really do. Your pictures have such an amazing feeling attached to them, and each one is different because it's the feeling that is emoted from your subject...which is why you are the bestest. :) Love, love, love

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.