bellyLOVE: anticipating a baby who loves... Pez?

One of my oldest and dearest friends got married to a beautiful and lovely woman, who passed my name along to some friends.  Now, when trying to drum up some ideas for this session, I got a whole life story from J., the Momma-to-Be pictured herein.  What she neglected to tell me, however, as follows:

a) her hubby has THEE coolest push-bike on the planet.
b) she collects Pez dispensers.
c) her husband and her are positively adorable together.

 
(We thought it would be fun to freak a few people out - they're really only having one baby :) ~smirk~)

Thank you for taking me on a lovely tour of your home and neighborhood, J&C.  I look forward to seeing you in 4 weeks (or less - April 22 is good, yes...) to welcome the little Mr or Miss!!!

Comments

So beautiful Hope! I am always so amazed by your talent at bringing your subjects love and emotions right out of the image... Thank you so much for brightening my morning :)
Tanya said…
Love it! Can't wait till you can do a maternity shoot for me. :)
Hope Walls said…
WHAT!?
Tanya said…
LOL EDD jan 1, 2011 ;)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.