Week 8 DLS exercises: show me the money!!!

Yay! So you guys have all presumably gotten a handle on understanding how light works and what kinds of compositional elements can to be taken into consideration, I want you to pull out all the stops and create just TWO images that you are really proud of. The subject matter, composition, lighting, and everything else are entirely up to you - get creative and pull out all the stops. You are also welcome to send me an image created in the last 7 weeks that is particularly meaningful to you. Challenge yourself to find images that you would be happy to see hanging in a frame somewhere, and when you have two images you are completely satisfied with send them to me either via a link to your blog or online album, or via email. I MUST receive the images by no later than Saturday at 5pm...

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.