youLOVE: MILF STILL in the running...

Update: Sarah has made it through to the top 16 and will be featured in the calendar benefitting Edmonton women's shelters, but she's not through to the top 8... yet... Now that comments have been opened, there seems to be some grumbling about whether or not the pro pictures have been 'shopped. I can give you my reassurances, of course, but in case there was any doubt, here are some raw images taken of this MILF, on her way home from work...

She's probably going to kill me (later) for posting a couple of these, but they make me smile and remember the first time I met her when she was trying to retell the story of playing the sofa king joke on someone. She couldn't breathe. The story wasn't nearly as funny as she was trying to tell it. ~smirk~ We're still aiming for the $750 jackpot for the Hair Massacureif she takes the top $10K prize, but even if we don't make it to the top 8, I've already made a donation of $50 to Team Aaron.

No matter what happens, proceeds from the K97 MILF calendar are going to a good cause, so I wish the best of luck to ALL the beautiful ladies in the running! Now go vote!





(and, for good measure, a picture of the only man who really cares if she's a MILF... her hubby...)





Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.