spreadLOVE: oh baby, baby, baby!

I got the news a couple of days ago that number 2 of 3 mommies I've been waiting on was scheduled for her delivery today. While I won't have pictures of THAT baby for a couple of days (next weekend - squee!!!) I realized that I didn't share any pictures from the labour I attended just a month ago. Since I don't have her permission to post any of the delivery pictures (which were mostly blurry because I was crying with happiness and shaking with excitement too much) I think I can safely post this picture of her baby's heart...

Congratulations to Mama H. & Co. on the beautiful girl I (heart) already, S.

And congratulations to Mama C. & Co. - I am looking forward to meeting your newest bundle of something I can squish in a few days!

Mama S. - stop playing with your nipples. Baby H. will come when she's good and ready lol

Comments

PixelPie said…
I (heart) my baby's heart. muchLOVE to you Hope.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.