spreadLOVE: Happy Valentine's 2010!!!

On Valentine's Eve we were privileged enough to spend the evening with some fantastic folks while raising funds for my friend Stacie's Ride to Conquer Cancer Team "The Melan Heads" who were able to raise a whopping $5495. (Almost halfway to your fundraising goal, ladies - WOOT WOOT!) We came home with a few little goodies, met some great new people, and caught up with a couple of old friends.

This morning we had a decidedly LOVE(ly) breakfast then spent the rest of the day putzing around - picking up a new amp for Wil, having friends over, making homemade pizza on our new pizza stone from the silent auction - and this evening will be shared with my husband in the bedroom closet while the girls have a sleepover and the boys do what they do best - fart around on their iPods.

Yes, yes - I know I owe a couple of people the Story of Hope & Bill. I promise I'll share, but tonight, I want to go BE Hope & Bill. For us, we're having family breakfast, Serejane & I are going skating, I'm going to take pictures of shoes for my dear sassy tenderhearted shutter sister Jennifer J. of Picture Us There, who shares my love of shoes for girls with skis for feet, attend Madisyn's final performance in 101 Dalmatians at Festival Place, and maybe get some filing done - tax season is upon us shortly...

I hope you all had an amazing day with loved ones today, and that you are able to celebrate Family Day tomorrow by hanging with the rellies. (Note that I kept loved ones and rellies separated ;) lol)

Chess, anyone?

Wil & Art playing Patty Cakes.


My firstborn basking in the afterglow of New Amp Purchase.


Our LOVE(ly) breakfast.


The lovely & talented S. bellydancing up a storm at the fundraiser... and more from Saturday night/Sunday (click on the slideshow to see bigger pictures in the Picasa Album...)

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.