spreadLOVE: Happy Groundhog Day!!!

Thank you to the two lovely ladies who sent in their photos already - I look forward to seeing MORE MORE MORE! So, the running total as of today is $35 - 2 photos mailed in, and one session booked - Yay! If you want to see the collection of February 2010 heart photos, you can find them here or click on the link in the column on the right labelled "images" under the header Heart Month.

2-minute Groundhog Day Photo Challenge: post a picture of a ring (any ring will do) making a heart in the crease of a book!


If you've never seen Groundhog Day with Bill Murray, you should. If you haven't, to sum up, amoung many layers of existentialism, the movie illustrates making the same mistake time and time again until you figure it out (whatever "it" is for you) the hard way.

I met my husband 22 years ago. If I would have been smart, I would have held onto him every opportunity that was thrown at us, but instead we played cat-and-mouse for some 15 years before finally settling into *us.* In retrospect, I guess I needed to go make a few mistakes (read: date some un-Bill types) before I was able to really appreciate Bill the way I appreciate him now. I (heart) him with every fibre in my being.

Our wedding bands (indestructible aircraft grade titanium) are engraved 'complying with fate' and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comments

Is this where I comment to start the goal of 100 posts?? :)

If so, then I just have to say that I LOVE what you're doing Hope. It is very generous thing. This charity is near and dear to my heart as well. Seeing as I don't currently have any other 'heart' pictures, remind me to add to your 'pot' when I see you next Saturday!

Looking forward to more heart pictures!

~S~
Lynda said…
I love the ring. I never knew what the inside of your rings said - how perfectly appropriate. You are wonderful...

xoxoxo

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.