spreadLOVE: happy birthday, Barbie!

On February 4th, 1959 Ruth Handler (a breast cancer survivor) conceptualized Barbie, though she would be introduced to the world a month later with a fictional birthdate of March 9 in the fictional town of Willows.

Some of us are aware of my Barbie LOVE, while others are not. So, here's my confession - I have some Barbies, they are mine and mine alone, and only I am allowed to play with them. The girls are forbidden to touch them lol.


However, the girls are allowed to draw on things with (extinguished) fire sticks. They decorated the power box at the cabin. I think they did a splendid job, don't you?

Comments

Lynda said…
Happy Birthday Barbie! I "heart" you!

The girls did an excellent job drawing those hearts!

L
xoxox

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.