pictureLOVE: some missing dirty little secrets

So today I accidentally grabbed the wrong slideshow off my hard drive for the lighting workshop. As a result, several of the images were missing. Pardon me while I bore you all with the images that should have been present...

The two images below were lit primarily with a pair of Ikea gooseneck lamps. The model here (Tammy of Smiley Eyes) and the lighting source were in close proximity of each other and therefore it was sufficient to get nice bright lighting. I knew these images would be converted to B&W so I wasn't worried about colour cast from the tungsten light source, only light and dark.


Please note I have an outdated link on the slides below; Randy Pond, a talented and creative gentleman when it comes controlled lighting, has a spanky website now located at www.RandyPond.ca If you visit his site/blog, you'll be able to find several examples of creative controlled lighting.





Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.