pictureLOVE: just for fun!!!

As a photographer and sharer of dirty little secrets, I don't often bother to share the fun shots. Well, I got to teach, take pictures, AND have fun at the DLS workshop this past Sunday, and thought I'd share a few pics.

I freakin' LOVE the Wendy's dolls. They're like pocket-sized creepy dollies.


Art apparently loves them too, though I think he finds them infinitely more edible than I do.


I have two miniature teapots that my Daddy gave me - this one and a pumpkin, too.


Speaking of creepy dollies, Sasha is looking as lovely as ever, don't you think?


We posed her with some leafy pumpkin type thingies and my beloved Spronkey, the springy donkey. He's a letter holder.


These were Serejane's favourite thing to wear. On her second birthday, she rocked them with nothing but a tutu and a smile. *This sweet memory was apparently brought to you by the letter Y.


For anyone practicing how to handle lighting to minimize the appearance of large pores, a pair of dried oranges are perfect. And they look totally cool in pictures, too.


Jen J, these are for you. They're size 10s. Whenever you wanna stop by and raid my shoe closet, you let me know. As long as I can take a picture of your ass while you're wearing them.


Peace out, my friends!!! Happy shooting!!!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.