pictureLOVE: an awe inspiring soul

I am SOOOO excited to help promote my dear friend and respected colleague from the Red Deer area, Amber, who has just launched her official website and opened a Facebook Fan Page. I am trying to convince her to let me help her host a pin-up workshop here in Edmonton, and I imagine you can all see EXACTLY why. Amber's unique and authentic style sends shivers down my spine, and it would be an understatement to say I am her Number One Fan. Heck, I was her number one fan BEFORE she owned a DSLR and proved that it has never and will never be about your stupid old boring camera. Check out her site. Join her fan page. Stalk her blog. Hire her for pictures. Pester her for an Edmonton Pin-Up workshop.

Comments

Amber IS thee BEST retro/pinup photographer around hands down !!!

I first found her on my photography critique group on facebook and have loved her work ever since !!!

Way to go girl !! Nice to see a real website finally LOL!!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.