nowLOVE: he dropped his pen on purpose...


The gorgeous (and ridiculously tall) C sent me an email just a few days ago, and because I had shuffled some clients around I was able to fit her and her "partner" in. Well, on Friday night, it seems that her "partner" C decided he should make it official... and surprised her with a proposal!!! They met about a year ago - he was on modified duties in the office she was working at and dropped his pen on purpose so she would have to pick it up for him. (I think that's the equivalent of pulling a girls' pigtails, don't you?)










Congratulations, you two - what a fun session with the most amazing light I've seen since last year!!! Lots more to come, but this will tide you over...

Comments

Gorgeous! Wow, that first one, you can feel their love!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.