babyLOVE: some boys I know

Say hello to Mr. A, big brother extraordinaire. I have to admit, A has a special place in my heart. He's a bit of a perfectionist, but inside he's a softy like me who just really wants to be loved. Every time I see him I just want to scoop him up and tell him how great he is, but he's a man's man and does much better with a high-5. Too bad for him I give hugs anyways (which he always accepts anyways, because even tough guys like hugs.) He's a bit of a hockey star already, but it's his true heart that makes him a star to me.


This is Mr. C. Mr. C is a ham-tart. He likes to dance (a lot) and has the most winning dimples - it's hard not to get lost in his bright yes, his timid smile, and his silly little giggly laugh. He definitely has his Dad's looks - no mistaking whose end of the gene pool he crawled out of - but it's going to be his sassy attitude and great moves that win the girls, as long as he learns to stare at the girl instead of his hand when he's spinning on the dance floor lol...


This is the Middle child, also a Mr. C, who lives on a planet all his own. Everytime I get to hang out with him, he always has stories to tell, a jig to do, and some kind of facial contortion that Must. Get. Out. Now. He's humourous and sweet and Mom better watch out for him - with his good looks he's going to have girls following him home from school every day!


Mrs. O, any time you need a break from these boys you know who to call, right? ;)

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.