meLOVE: ringing the New Year in, Hope style!

It's been lovely playing slacker for the last several days, being with family and taking goofy pictures.

First up - we have my precious Art, so regal, so photogenic, so... ridiculously cute...


I went to the Muttart with my Mom, sister, and Serejane to beat the winter blues during our last little cold snap, and came across this holly leaf and thought fondly of my Jamaica bride who is expecting her daughter Holly in a few short weeks.


We rung in the New Year at la cabaƱa, replete with sparklers and poo-swirl cupcakes.


This is my favourite board game on the planet, a New Brunswick game called 'Pok' which is kind of like a cross between Trouble and Crazy Eights. Best played with people who will forgive you later.


(love)


To see more picture love and read the story, check out the Picasa Album!!!


Comments

Very awesome pictures ! I am crashing La Cabana next year LOL!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.