youLOVE: my calendar girl N.

This is N. N. and I have known each other since we were both pregnant with our first-born children. You wouldn't know it to look at her, but she has 4 daughters between the ages of 4 and 14. It's taken me 15 years to convince her she needs some pictures done of her. No one was happier than I was to see her all gussied up like the hot mama she is.

Despite a lukewarm start, it wasn't long before N. was the same N. I've come to know and love - unquenchably cheerful, optimistic to a fault, bubbly, and completely lovable. And, I finally - after 15 years of pestering her about it - have some pictures of her super sexy legs! Yay me! (Seriously - does she not have incredible legs? Who has legs like that, really... ugh...)

You're beautiful inside and outside, N. You know I love you better than anyone. MUAH!





Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.