togetherLOVE: loveliness x silliness

It's impossible to pick just a few pictures from this session, for a number of reasons.

1.) I have a soft spot in my heart for Mama N, who I picked up on the internet and fell instantly in love with. She broke my heart when she moved away.
2.) I have a soft spot in my heart for Daughter M, who I had the distinct pleasure of hanging out with for a week in the Dominican earlier this year collecting seashells, wearing piƱa coladas, building sand castles, and not seeing any whales.
3.) I have a soft spot in my heart for rural Alberta, which includes cow pies, cafes, tall grass, rickety fences, barns, dogs, dilapidated buildings, farm equipment, long stretches of highway, and a whole lot more.
4.) I have a soft spot in my heart for N & M's entire family, who welcomed Bill & I with open arms not only into their home but their lives, and for that we are both forever grateful.

For those reasons I'm simply going to post a link to the Picasa album and dare you not to fall in love with these two. Thanks to the proprietors of the Long Branch Trading Company and S-bar Ranches for their invaluable contributions to this photo session.

Comments

What wonderful shots. They are full of fun, love and sense of a bond between the 2. I love 183 (light on the front of the little girls face). Amazing location!!!
longshot said…
You definitely captured them well. :) Great shots!
Lindsay said…
Yup Feel in love!! Great job!
wilde said…
I already loved them, but like Trav said, you captured them well.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.