meLOVE: time spent well, even in Calgary

This past weekend I spent in Cowtown. Saturday was spent with a handful (90 or so) other photographers to attend a workshop put on by the renowned Orange County snapshooter Christopher Becker of [b] school fame. I won't break down the seminar here - it was really more of a social than learning event for me - but I will say I felt affirmed in much of what I've been teaching in the Dirty Little Secrets workshops.


However, I would be remiss if I didn't wax poetic about 2 things: hanging with my friend Tammy of Smiley Eyes photography, who I never get to see anymore because we're always so darn busy - I am so grateful to have had a chance to reconnect. Then Sunday was spent hanging out with mein seestor, which brings me to the second reason to wax poetic, about Sunny the muskox. He lives in Calgary, and who has the best dreadlocks EVER. Love him, even if he was cranky and even if he did snot leech-sized (and shaped and coloured) boogers on my hand when I tried to feed him some yummy pellets.


Isn't he gorgeous? I love him.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.