togetherLOVE: a tough crowd

To look at these pictures you wouldn't know it, but these two gorgeous little ladies were the toughest crowd of the day! Poor Mom & Dad worked even harder than I did but in the end it all works out OK because fortunately, for me, the most gratifying part of my job isn't getting the perfect posed picture (that's almost always 100% luck) It's getting images of people (even little ones) just being themselves. Thanks for an energetic session, M&C - and Mama N? I'll be watching your Facebook updates for #3 and #4... ~smirk~ (And next time you get your hands on an El Camino, let me know - I thought of about a bazillion pictures I could have used it for after the fact lol)

Comments

I love that they are just being themselves. My favourite types of photos by far :) Beautiful <3

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.