oneLOVE: I couldn't resist, Joel & Jenn!

So, I have a whole thwack of teasers to post... and I am waiting for the bride and groom to have the first look before blogging them... but I have to share this one, because it's one of my favourites (and because I think I already showed pretty much everyone who would look lol) Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!!  The kids were so much fun...  I (heart) them all.  (You may recognize the romantic curly-haired chap right beside the bride who seems to be enjoying Uncle Joel smootching his bride as the little gaffer on the potty from the website...)

Comments

Deanna said…
Love it!! Congrats to the Bride and Groom!
fmartell2 said…
I am so happy to see at least ONE picture, and I can't wait to see the rest.
THANK YOU for being there for my little brother. I ♥ U

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.