togetherLOVE: just having fun

There's a pretty big group of us who make a point of passing along sessions we aren't able to take ourselves.  It keeps the love flowing...  so Brandi passed this session along to me, and I have to say, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

The prerequisites of this session were pretty simple: "Make a good surprise for Mom, and get some pictures of us just having fun."  We started the day off fake laughing, and by the end of it we were just plain laughing.  We warmed up with some group pictures, and in no time we were into High School Musical jumps, jazz hands on the bridge, and random seating plans by the Edmonton Queen.  I tried to pick just a few pics to blog but really, there were so many people and so many great shots I'd have had to blog for each one of them - the beautiful girls, the incredibly funny and hammy boy, the lovely sisters, and, of course, Mom (in the pale pink sweater) with her gorgeous eyes.



This was officially the last shooting day before the Jamaican wedding trip, and I couldn't have asked for a better send-off.  It was SO fantastic meeting you all - I hope my children grow into teens as amazing as yours, and I hope Serejane gets a teacher as sweet as Sister B.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.