ramblingLOVE: some togetherLOVE in Jamaica

While in Jamaica, the bride asked if one day I could take some family pictures of her Dad's side, since the groom's family had theirs' done last fall. Now, you'd have to meet Stacey, to appreciate Stacey - a day with Stacey isn't complete with her amazing laugh, or her dazzling smile, or her, uh... surprised face.  And meeting her entire family gave me an even better understanding of why Stacey is, well... Stacey: fun, silly, caring, gentle, loving, outgoing, intelligent, and funny, all wrapped up with a generous dose of ridiculously good-looking. We laughed, we looked surprised, we made sand pictures... we climbed trees and did group yoga and HSM jumped... it really was a whole experience in and of itself. Thanks for the great sunset session, guys - I'm glad we were able to find the time... it was my absolute pleasure and joy!










Comments

cathy said…
Those are so amazing!!! You are amazing! xo
Laura Jane said…
O.M.G!- to the max!

You are an inspiration, as always. LOVE it Hope!
Tonikka said…
love love love the picture on the rocks, your awesome!!! the heart is the neatest idea too!! I have so much to learn, lol
Hope Walls said…
Thanks guys, but I seriously did NOTHING but stand there and shoot! This session was a total riot - the only reason we didn't keep going was because everyone was hungry and the sun was going down lol. AWESOME folks to photograph! I cna't even take credit for the heart in the sand - I just stood them around it and shot their feet (we all know I have a footography fetish ;) lol)
Anne said…
AMAZING!!!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!!!!!
Lindsay said…
so beautiful! You are an inspiration!!
kate said…
Love the footography, as always. They're all great.
I love your photos!
Rebecca McKay said…
These are awesome!!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.