nowLOVE: this is just the beginning...

Say hello to Stacey.  I met Stacey last year during a big family shoot.  Now, don't let these pictures fool you - she's a perfectly respectable girl...  and completely lovable, which is why 30-some odd friends and family came out to help her celebrate her last big night on the town as Miss.  The only rule?  You MUST wear a dress to celebrate.

You see, Stacey and Kyle will say their vows in Mexico in just over 3 weeks, and she'll be Mrs.  I'm really excited to do their engagement photos tomorrow, and even more excited to be hopping a ride in their luggage with my camera.  

Stacey & Co., I'm an idiot for missing the shower but it was truly a blast getting to know you all at the stagette.  I'm pumped about spending a week with you incredible, funny, and talented ladies.  (Come on, Kira is totally talented - everyone else I know including me would have done a faceplant...)










(Was 4 "you'll do" or "I'd rather be single"?)






Pizza time!!!

Comments

Looks like you had a blast! I can't wait to see the wedding photos :)
Tonikka said…
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! and then some

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.