babyLOVE: big blue eyes!

This session was extra special for me because although I was there for some shots of R turning 3, it was my first meeting with his baby sister S, who obviously shares the family's amazing big blue eyes.


I am seriously doubtful if she will take any guff, ever, from her big brother though... she pinned him at least 3 times. But of course, it wasn't about Miss S. It was about Mr. R, her reasonable facsimile of a sofa slash punching bag pictured below.


Amoung the many remnants of his John Deere tractor party we managed to pull off some truly amazing pictures of this gorgeous boy, whose big blue eyes are harder to resist than a puppy's.  While he was showing me his tractors my knees hurt just looking at the way he was sitting.  I imagine I make people squeamish in some yoga poses too, so OK - I'll give him this.  (ooooowch....)


R's favourite part of me visiting is ALWAYS when I hand over the remote and let him picture himself.  And of course, those are ALWAYS the best pictures of the bunch.  (Did I tell you?  Big blue eyes!  Holy smackerdoodles!)



Mom sent me a message on Facebook later in the day, saying he played 'Hope' for the rest of the afternoon, and my heart burst.


I'm so happy.sad to see all my newborns of 3 years ago growing up.  From being pliable immobile babes unable to crawl away from me (muah hahahahaha) they've all grown into children who talk, play make-believe, run away from me, and with any luck want to be photographers when they grow up so that they'll understand how much pain.joy there is for me in the process.  I (heart) you, Mr. R.  I'll come and play tractors anytime but no promises I can protect you from your baby sister.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.