myLOVE: yet another epiphany

Are you ready for it?  This is profound.

I'm. Done. With. Winter.



My new trailer-hitch sized front air vent, courtesy of our greasy banana-peel streets this morning.  (No, nobody was hurt.  I'm just MAD - it happened in slow-motion because none of us was going more than 15 kms/hr and I slowly, gracefully, peacefully slid into a Dodge Ram, which I wore as a hood ornament for approximately a millisecond, which is precisely the time required for putting an $800 hole in a Mazda bumper.)


The Alberta version of a 'few snowflakes.'


We're buried man.


March is coming in like a whole pride of lions.  At this rate we should all be wearing lambskin bikinis by the end of the month.

Comments

kate said…
Too bad about all that snow! Glad to hear no one was hurt!
I am glad you are ok!! Been there done that except narrowly missing every car and sidewalk and tree in my path. LOL!!

What exactly is the top picture because I can't make it out?

Call me later please about tomorrow :)
Hope Walls said…
It's my front bumper! The white spot is where the trailer hitch went through and exposed the styrofoam inside.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.