myLOVE: watch out, Sport's Illustrated!

In celebration of my dear friend Cathy's appearance on Urban Rush (and because I kept forgetting and think I better get on it before it's a lost cause) I wanted to post these special pictures of Serejane for her. Cathy, who has 6 children (you may know her from Crash Test Mommy) recently posted a video clip of her kids playing in grocery store bags. I had to laugh because recently Serejane has taken to wearing them as a 'babing soot.'

Without further adieu, here is Serejane modeling this year's latest from the Safeway Swimwear Collection.  I imagine we'll see Sports Illustrated models following suit shortly.






Comments

fmartell2 said…
I just want to pinch that little bum and hear her squeal
Tanya said…
LOL that is to cute
cathy said…
Glad you posted these! I will take pics next time it happens! Awesome!
kate said…
Oh my is she stylin'
Deanna said…
Oh my that is too cute!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.