myLOVE: have your pets spayed or neutered!

I won't bother reliving the puppy nuts conversation - we've already cleared up what probably/possibly happened to the p(Art)s. But as promised I'm posting pics of Art in his new (temporary) headgear. Aside of being really groggy for a few hours after we got home and hating the Elizabethan collar (which we've decided would make him look much more dignified if accompanied by a powdered wig and velvet waistcoat) he seems to be faring fine.




Since getting his adult teeth Art has developed a bit of a snaggle tooth, especially on the left side.  Bill finds this particularly endearing, second only to when he gnaws on his own leg like it's a chicken thigh.

Comments

Tanya said…
LOL ok picturing him in full elizabethean get-yp is cracking me up. Art is still sooooooooo cute. :)
Was the sun in his eyes or was he still groggy in this photo? LOL

I LOVE the curled lip. It makes him look tough. Now you need to us a magic marker and put a Mom tattoo on his shoulder. LOL

And yes, the image of him in full Elizabethan regalia brings a smile to my face.
Hope Walls said…
He was groggy AND the sun was in his eyes. Poor little gaffer. And I did ask if they would tattoo 'mom' in his ear instead of a serial number but that was a no.
He is just too adorable in that :) It suits him just fine but I would pay to see him in the Elizabethan getup !! Did you sew him one yet?
Hope Walls said…
Tammy - I did seriously contemplate the velvet waistcoat and lace ascott idea, but couldn't justify the time I'd spend sewing it since the collar would be off before I ever got it finished. However, I do thing there's a distinct possibility we could resurrect the idea in time for trick or treating. What do you think - could Art do Artstin Pawers?
Oh my gosh, he's so cute in his cone!!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.