myLOVE: a gift from W & C's Mommy

W & C's Mama posted this for my dear friend Heather of PixelPie. But I think I was supposed to see it, too. I'm practicing being still right now - I want to hear the sap quickening and the leafy buds stirring.

Think like a tree
(Karen I. Shragg)

Soak up the sun
Affirm life`s magic
Be graceful in the wind
Stand tall after a storm
Feel refreshed after it rains
Grow strong without notice
Be prepared for each season
Provide shelter to strangers
Hang tough through a cold spell
Emerge renewed at the first
signs of spring

Stay deeply rooted while reaching for the sky
Be still long enough to
Hear your own leaves rustling.

Comments

Wren and Canaan's Mama said…
Awe, you're welcome! It was actually first a "note" on my profile that no one saw. I love it so much. It rings true.
Hope Walls said…
I remember reading it in your notes before. I didn't need it then. I needed it today. So, thank you. Very much. ~rustle rustle~

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.