Exercises for the week of March 9, 2009

Late (again) I know.  

Part 1:

This week I'm going to ask you to all stretch yourselves.  If it hasn't happened already, it's only a matter of time before you will almost always be on the wrong side of the camera.  So, it's self-portrait time.  Three of them, actually.  Use reflections, use arm's length, use props, use shadows, use whatever you want.  Three completely unique and totally different self-portraits.  DO NOT post them to your blog yet.  Next week I will give you the other half of the exercise.

Part 2:

Wait for it.

PS - I'm having technical difficulties with getting the images uploaded for critiquing - I promise I will get after it soon!!!  Eeeek!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.