e-townLOVE: Kyla Sandulak

You know when you hear a song on the radio, and don't manage to catch the name? I heard this ridiculously great song well over a year ago. Every time I'd hear it I'd miss the credits. Everytime I'd think to, I'd do a search for the lyrics (since that was all I could remember and ALWAYS missed the name) but to no avail. Well, today I hit the jackpot. Say hello to e-town's own Kyla Sandulak.

(would LOVE to give some photocred for this image -
still looking for it!)


Some of you may know her as a former Canadian Idol contestant (I'm a luddite about pop TV - we don't have cable, ergo, reception so I was clueless) and some of you may know her as part of The Top Ten (formerly The Kit Kat Club) lead by frontman Dave Babcock (who I first experienced playing some killer sax about 17 years ago at the Yardbird Suite and several times since at Jazz City, but never as part of Kit Kat Club or Top Ten.)





Anyhow.





I'm glad to know her name, glad to know she's got a website, glad to spread a little e-townLOVE. The song I was after is, "Beautiful Man." Go listen. Go buy a CD.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.