would you mind?

Izcariot asks:  hey i was wondering if you could stop by my blog and tell me ur point of view in my photos, thx!!

Well, Izcariot, unfortunately I'd have to quit my day job in order to give feedback to every person who had pictures on their blog.  I offer that level of support to persons taking the workshops as it's a great way to monitor progress and ensure the concepts being discussed are understood.  Otherwise, I'm not sure what you would be looking for in a critique since 'I like' and 'I don't like' are terms I don't really employ.

There are several great critiquing sites out there that are specifically intended for getting direct feedback on your pictures.  Here's one on Facebook:

 http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=5987163866&ref=ts

If anyone else here is interested in critiquing Izcariot's images, please do!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.