myLOVE: Kaelan


Today my 11-year old son accompanied me on my shoots. He took the Crash Course last summer and has proven time and again that not only can anyone learn to use a manual camera (he learned on my old Pentax K1000) but that he has a natural eye. He's very excited to share his pictures. We even created a new watermark just for him! Without further adieu, may I debut the first ever images from Schock Schots!




(I just might burst at the seams.  Just.  Might.  Squee!!!  He's one of US!!!!  lol)

Comments

Wren and Canaan's Mama said…
Awesome work, K!
You must be so proud. What talent :)
Hope Walls said…
Kinda bursting, really. A lot.
Rebecca McKay said…
Wholey Christmas Tree!! Um...looks like he also has your natural eye for rocking the most amazing lighting too!
Great photos, K!!!
Deanna said…
Awesome photo's, K!!!
Carol Kerfoot said…
Kaelen
Welcome to the dark side. Can't wait to see more of your work!
Much love

Hope
I am bursting for you. He got the genes baby.
kate said…
I can see why you are so proud, mama! Awesome, Kaelan!
Lynda said…
Wow...Wow...and WOWZA!! I am so impressed!!!

xx

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.